Tuesday 19 April 2011

My journey to Minky Bots

When I found out I was pregnant with my first son, I said to my partner that I wanted to use cloth nappies, his reaction to that was “no way”. So from that point on there was no turning back for me (because im so stubborn), and I can proudly say I have only ever bought 1 pack of disposables, and that was in the middle of winter with 2 boys in nappies.
Im not talking about all the flash pocket nappies, fitteds or AIO you can get, I started out using the old flat cloth nappies with pins and a waterproof cover! 
Then I thought I would give it a go at making my own pocket nappies, which then turned into me designing my own pattern that suited my son perfectly and altered it to be available in 4 different sizes. Newborn, Small, Medium and Large.
Minky Bots has just grown from there. I now offer a extra large nappy to order and am working on a one size fits all pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment