Tuesday 19 April 2011

Review (Friday, October 29, 2010)

This review is from http://momtoablessing.blogspot.com/2010/10/minky-bots-review.html

I have to apologize to this mama I thought I had already put her review up but I guess I was wrong. Which is crazy cause I love the Diaper. Its so very soft I think I have become a fan of minky fabric.
We were sent a newborn minky pocket diaper for charlee to wear

I really really loved the fit of this diaper on charlee exspecially since she was a peanut at birth and it still fit her great even as she got bigger of course now almost 3 months later shes starting to grow out of it but for 3 months that diaper was one of the first grabbed and I would show it off to friends exspecially when showing it off to friends.  in fact my friends 2 year old picked it off the changing table and started rubbing it against her skin saaying how soft it was thank goodness the diaper was clean.


Charlees clothes stayed completly dry and no poop leaked out either which was also a plus.  and when you hang dry the diaper it dries pretty quickly.  I really hope Minky Bots keeps up the amazing job.  and that Helena knows how much shes loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment